Nice.  He has an eye.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/26/2008 5:31 AM >>>
Christine posting pics nicely shot by her nephew reminded me of a task
have been meaning to do for ages. Earlier in the year we visited
friends
in NY, and while I took time out at Grandfather Mountain, my family
spent time in NY and PA. A few months later, Norway.

My son Stefan commandeered my wife's *ist Ds and shot a card-full.
Here
is a selection of 24 pics that we have used as the basis of his
application for work experience next year with a local newspaper
photography department. I have to say that I was personally stunned
when
I saw his work. The thing that got me most? Composition - I have not
rotated or cropped any of these - they are all as shot in the camera
except for an auto-levels adjustment in PS and mild sharpening (camera
jpegs).

At 14 yrs of age, I think you'll agree he shows a photographic
maturity
that I'm still trying to achieve decades later!

<http://gallery.me.com/cottycam#100020>

*istDs + 18-55mm

Comments will be passed onto Stef.

--