From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Christine Aguila
Sent: Sunday, 16 November 2008 7:46 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Wide zoom (and not zoom) lenses redux

I'd just like to agree with Jack on DA 16-45;

Boris wrote:  >> No matter how strange this sounds, but it seems that there
>> is no decidedly good lens in 16(17,18)-45(50, 70) range for
>> modern Pentax DSLR. Each lens has some serious drawbacks.

Boris:  I don't mean to nit-pick here, and maybe I'm just reading your post
wrong, but you seem to assess "any" drawback as a "serious" drawback.  You'd

agree, wouldn't you, that some drawbacks are more serious than others?  If
so, it seems to me the DA 16-45 would fair fairly well in lens assessment.
Maybe I'm reading your post wrong.  If so, just ignore.  :-)  Cheers,
Christine