I had six more photos published recently in the same
magazine as last time, Sierra Heritage.

This time the story profiled the good men and women
who perform animal rescue services on behalf of the
California Dept. of Fish and Game.

Not the most stunning photos, but it was a fun
experience. The best photos were actually cut from the
spread. They were of a couple who rescue fawns and
while disappointing, I suppose photo editors have
their own agendas.

http://www.primelensphoto.com/animal_rescue/index.html

All of these photos were shot with the K10D and on
camera 540 flash. All were captured with the DA*
16-50, a lens I'm starting to love.

Comments encouraged.

-Brendan