And if you are a user of Apple's Aperture, the Aperture Users Network offers:

Extra discounts for AUN Pro members on Apple Associate Store

http://apertureprofessional.com/index.php

by David Schloss 11-24-2008 filed in Blog > Apple News

Just in time for the holidays, Apple's just let us know that AUN Pro members can get additional savings this Friday (Black Friday, to those in retail) via the AUN Associates Store. All you have to do is visit the store on Friday to find loads of extra discounts on just about anything sold on the Apple Store online.
If you're already a member, you're able to a... read more

Basically, it costs $99 to become an AUN member for a year - giving you access to Aperture training videos, podcasts, and online tech support for Aperture not offered by Apple.

I've found that few Apple stores have anyone on staff who will make the $99 per year cost of a one hour per week one on one support session worth while. Most everything else Macintosh I really don't need much help with, but call Apple about Aperture after your 90 complimentary service and support, and it's $199 per incident.

Joseph McAllister
[EMAIL PROTECTED]