Actually, you don't get a card (when they offered it) you get a special access code number on your shipping receipt that gives you a $100 discount on your next purchase. And that has to be used by Dec. 31st. You might see if Pentax came out with a rebate on the K20D that replaced the gift card deal.

As an aside, I'm not quite convinced that getting a new K20D was the best replacement for my stolen 67 gear, but I am enjoying the boxes of DA and DA* lenses. The downside, as I told my insurance company, was if/when Pentax comes out with their FF body, these lenses will be useless.

Joseph McAllister
[EMAIL PROTECTED]