On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:06:18 +0100
Carlos Royo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I stayed in one of the attacked hotels (Taj Mahal) some years ago
> when visiting Mumbai. I hope the Indian police are able to free the
> hostages without any more casualties.

thanks Carlos, but that seems extremely unlikely. according to indian
tv channels these are muslim fidayeen, and one of the structures they
are holed in is not a five star hotel like i previously said but is the
Nariman House where there is a relatively large Jewish/Israeli
population living....army commandos have taken over now. out of the 101
dead so far, 9 are foreign tourists, the rest  indians. long day
ahead....

regards, subash