I too think the Nikon F4 is a great looking camera. We
all drooled over it in high school. But the F100 beats
it by a mile. I think the F100 is the best looking
Nikon ever made. I've always liked the M6 for it's
simple lines. Also, the Oly OM4 is a great looking
camera. However, all cameras should be black, they
look much better that way.

But...

The black bodied Spotmatic F is a truly beautiful
camera. The Super A is gorgeous, too. But for me,
nothing tops the LX. The LX is the most beautiful
camera ever made.

-Brendan