Thanks Doug. I do think it's the best choice for ultra-wide on a Pentax DSLR.
Paul
On Dec 3, 2008, at 8:27 AM, Doug Brewer wrote:

PN Stenquist wrote:
Here's a shot of a drag car passenger cabin. It's the Dodge Challenger factory SS car that I shot last month. It's at ISO400, f4.5, 1/750th and 12mm. The focus is on the steering wheel. I needed f4.5 to be able to light the black interior with the 540 and lightsphere diffuser. I needed 1/750th to keep the background from burning out. There's some Moire (sp?) patterning on the window net and the seat belt fabric, but I think that's a function of the lighting rather than the lens. This is the full frame. At 100% the seams on the steering wheel wrap are sharp. The lens has returned a lot of good results for me.
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8335606&size=lg

Good shot, Paul. I do love that lens. It's mounted on my K20D right now, scheduled for interior shots of the museum today.