From: "William Robb"
Wooops...

I also just heard that Qualex (Kodak's version of a Crown Corporation) will cease to be early next year. I think it was four years ago that film had about five years to go. Once you can't get it processed, you won't be shooting it at all.

William Robb

I can still get 35mm C-41 processed by someone I trust, and it looks like it will continue to be available for the foreseeable future.

There is still a pro lab here in town that I can use for E-6 35mm, MF & LF.

I have access to a darkroom, so if I have to, I can process traditional B&W by hand. Think I'll look around for a DIY E-6 kit just in case.