Most have heard of these, but for the others:

http://www.lenoxlaser.com/pinholephotos/SLR_Pinhole_Camera_Kits.html

BTW, what I like most about the original photo was show it shows how
the eccentricities in the apparent path of the sun changes with the
seasons.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
desjard...@wlu.edu

On 1/4/09, Steve Desjardins <desjard...@wlu.edu> wrote:
> A fascinating photo.  I wanted to try this, but I'm still waiting
for
>  the new Pepsi* pinhole lenses from Pentax.  They're supposed to be
out
>  in early February.

I've got one of the prototypes here. Works well. :-)

http://www.matoe.org/gallery2/d/823-2/IMGP0119K10D.jpg

(borrowed) K10D, pinhole lens made from a genuine Pepsi can.

-Mat

follow the directions.

!SIG:4960c5d8264837132614239!