eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/9/2009 1:30:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, bkday...@daytonphoto.com writes:
I thought you all might enjoy  seeing what my little girl created for
Christmas.  On Christmas Eve she  worked really hard all on her own to
write a letter to Santa to leave on the  hearth with a plate of
cookies and milk.  There was no urging on our  part to do this, just a
little help from Dave Brooks, her spelling teacher to  get the letter
written.  I will miss this kind of thing as she grows  up...

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_6275.htm

Christmas  morning after Santa 'Came thru' for  her.

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_6290.htm

To her right, that looks like a long black mouton coat!

Good stuff, to be sure!

keith whaley