On Jan 18, 2009, at 03:27 , Derby Chang wrote:

Apropos of Adam, I genuinely laughed out loud at the end of Adam's presentation on dodos and the Maltese Falcon. What a guy.

http://fora.tv/2008/12/12/MythBusters_Co-Host_Adam_Savage_on_Obsession

Thank you for pointing us in that direction, Derby. I was very pleased to explore that website after watching Adam's presentation. I get the impression that not only Adam, but many of the presenters at the conference highlighted were able to achieve their place either because of ADHD or in spite of it. My view may be biased, but it's mine, and I'm stickin' with it.

For instance. Why don't spell checkers like it when I drop a final 'g' and replace it with a ' ? It's a common form of denoting pronunciation. Gotta talk to someone about that. Oh, 'it' doesn't like gotta either. Who must conform? Joe, or his spell checker?

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html