That might depend on what camera you're going to use them on.  If you're using
film then the 135mm is a short tele.  If you're using APS-C digital then the
135mm is a medium telephoto, not so good for indoor portraits.  Of course I'm
comming into this thread late so someone may have already mentioned this.