Joseph McAllister wrote:
On Feb 22, 2009, at 09:56 , Christian wrote:

Yeah, it took me like 4 months to finally get around to setting up the bird feeder. Lots of other stuff was taking priority. 3 days later the birds finally found it with a vengeance.

http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/2009/02/bird-feeder.html

The birds thank you!

Nice shots, but the glass you are shooting through makes itself obvious in the loss of contrast and tack sharpness.

Thanks. A couple, like the woodpecker and lone goldfinch are huge crops which doesn't help either.

Can you open the window? Or set up a blind of sorts?

Not in February :-)

These were just grab shots, but in the future I'll have the full-on outdoor studio setup with perches, a blind, etc.

Christian