Graydon wrote:
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:56:34PM -0500, Christian scripsit:
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/2009/02/bird-feeder.html

All shot hand-held through the glass door, 20D 300/4 L IS at 400 ISO mostly at f5.6 aperture priority.

Comments always appreciated.  Enjoy.

These seem rather bright to me; that might be the bias introduced by
being used to feeder birds being on the north side of the house and out
of direct sunlight.

Possibly also due to my workflow.... I'm having issues with web images. They look fine on my monitor in PS and then when upload them to the web they looked washed-out and colorless (or the wrong color balance)... Any ideas? sRGB is the color space I'm using. In the past everything was fine and I don't think I've made any changes in the way I do stuff.

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/