Those are lovely, Jostein. I actually looked at them early this morning. It was great to have your snow crystals to look at before I read the depressing Sunday Morning News. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "AlunFoto" <alunf...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:05 AM
Subject: GESO - snow crystals

Gang,

I got a request for some snow crystal photos from a potential buyer,
so I put together a little gallery he could choose from. Then I
thought maybe you guys would like a peek too, so here you go:

http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/thumbnails.php?album=10

Most of the shots are taken in 2006, but this season has been quite
good too. The most elaborate one in the gallery, for example, is one
from two weeks ago. By now the weather has changed, and the conditions
are no longer optimal. We still get some snow (I spent 3 hours
clearing the driveway in front of our house yesterday night), but
there are no nice crystals in it. Looks more like puffed grains of
some sort.

Enjoy,
Jostein

--