On Feb 22, 2009, at 14:03 , Ira Bryant wrote:

Last Christmas I traveled with my wife to Hong Kong, mainland China, and Macau. It was her first time home in three years, and the first time I had ever been there. I also met my in-laws for the first time.

So here are a couple of photos:

With maximum cliche -
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3600/3300800173_10e5149080_o.jpg

     Taken with the K100D Super and DA21

With slightly less cliche -
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3385/3300800617_b1b2758e13_o.jpg

Love the night shot, though as you say, it reminds one of many other similar shots.

The second shot is very pleasing, though I agree with Christine about the crop.

Last time I was there no buildings came anywhere close to the height of the peak.

Of course, that was in 1965, so... I guess they've been busy since. ;-)

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html