In a message dated 2/23/2009 5:21:57 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
war...@gmail.com writes:
Thanks

William Robb

==============
Actually, the simplest explanation might be the right  one. The card might be
loose. In other words, it is not sitting tightly in its  slot. So sometimes
the electrical connections are there and sometimes they  aren't.

If it was me, I'd open up the machine and press down on the card  before I
tried anything else. Sometimes cards work themselves loose. Mainly  because
they
weren't well seated in the first place.

For a physical  computer problem, i.e. a hardware problem, first be sure the
problem isn't  physical as well, rather than a software problem.

HTH, Marnie

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)