In a message dated 3/29/2009 5:39:44 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
mfcmagalh...@netcabo.pt writes:
I will tell, Marnie. I  will.
First I really loved it. Second, the way you prepared the photo to show  it
to us (the frame, and the black background), for me doubled the pleasure  of
seeing it.

Best regard,
Manuel

Hey,  thanks, Manuel. :-)

I used the Tamron SP 90 2.8 Macro. Only lens I've had  both in Pentax mount
and Canon mount (this was Canon mount.) Does nice macros  and makes a pretty
decent portrait lens too (non-macro).

Marnie aka Doe

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)