In a message dated 3/29/2009 5:32:33 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
jdavi...@yahoo.com writes:
Well titled, Marnie. An  action shot of a flower in the process of awakening.
 In my simplistic  world, it may be a bit too much of a "wad" at this point.
Hoping you'll  continue to track springs arrival and share it with  us.

Jack

=============
Thanks, Jack.

I guess it might  be nice to alternate my more grim shots with some simple
"happy" shots. ;-)  We'll see. Macro is not my forte, though I do mean to do it
more (and somehow  never seem to get around to it.)

Marnie  :-)

---------------------------
absolutely worth it...

I love  irises, too

ann

==============
Thanks, ann. Nice to hear. Guess  I'll have to try another one or two later.

Marnie  :-)

-----------------------------
Well done. An interesting spring  awakening. Excellent color,
background and  DOF.
Paul

===============
Why thanks, Paul. <beam> I don't  feel I raved enough about your recent
flower shots, especially First Flower. One  gets going quick and going through
PESOs quick and ends up making very brief  comments, when one really enjoyed
them.
Well, this one does  anyway.

Thanks everyone for looking.

Marnie  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

**************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make meals for Under
$10. (http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000002)