From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of AlunFoto
[alunf...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 April 2009 15:52
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: Grey Heron

Looks like both you and the heron had a good time. :-)

Good pose, but the cattail crossing the beak distracts me a bit.
The light and contrast is a bit hard as it often is at this time of
year. Hope you have detail in the bog-bean flowers that is lost on my
crappy laptop monitor. The flowers add so nicely to the spring feeling
of the shot.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/