Very interesting John, but a little busy for my taste - too much in focus and too strong foreground. Shows the bird and the place, I´d like more of the bird. Not that it´s easy as talking about it...

LF

John Whittingham escreveu:
Taken at Mere Sands Wood, Lancashire, Sunday afternoon. Very enjoyable day
spent walking around a great wildlife location. Pentax K20D, Pentax DA*300 f/4
@ f/5.6, 1/1000 sec ISO 200

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=9006271&size=lg

Comments and critique welcome.

Best regards,