Is it officially a pandemic yet? I'd agree to epidemic off-hand, for
sure, but it seems a bit difficult to see the true picture through the
media noise. :-(

Anyway, last I heard on the news is that mortality seems way much
higher in Mexico than outside the country, which puzzles the
scientists.

But what's a good doomsday, Pentax related or not, if we can't joke about it?

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com