Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike wilson" <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: OT - I'm Safe Now

---- AlunFoto <alunf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it officially a pandemic yet? I'd agree to epidemic off-hand, for
sure, but it seems a bit difficult to see the true picture through the
media noise. :-(

Anyway, last I heard on the news is that mortality seems way much
higher in Mexico than outside the country, which puzzles the
scientists.

But what's a good doomsday, Pentax related or not, if we can't joke about it?

Jostein

Latest news here is that it's hitting certain ethnic and cultural minorities badly. They can't stand to be covered in rashers.

Sounds like a racist flu......