Very pleased by your comments, Luiz!
It has to be one of those image that initially conflict many viewers.
Immediately..no, during the time I was shooting it, I knew how it was going to
be shopped and composed.
I'm a little frustrated that I grabbed the K10 which had the 16~45 attached,
and rather than take the time to check it out, just went ahead and took the
shot. I needed more reach and found I had to pull it up to a greater extent
than I would have liked.
I've been back (10miles each way) to re-shoot it with the 50~135 and K20, but
the light hasn't been right. Has been raining for a day and a half and is
forecast to continue for a least one more.
Water flow and plant growth may not give another chance. RATS!!

Jack