I'd like to see some comparisons of inket and dye sub. I've heard that the
colors bleed on dye subs. Perhaps that's old information? In any case, I'd
like to learn more before I buy my next printer. (My Epson 1200 has printed
several hundred big prints and perhaps a thousand homework papers. It's
getting long i the tooth. (Although it's still a winner :-)
Paul