---- "Tim Øsleby" <maritim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To cover or not to cover, that's the question. The norvegian version
of the second link you gave says "Usally the nest is located totally
open in the terrain". But that study is made in a different
envirenoment than my birds live in. So maybe they use a different
strategy here? I'm doing a search now. Looking at pictures of divers
on nest.

I will be interested in the outcome of that.

Back to the wagger. I'm not sure if I understand what kind behavior
you are asking. Never seen a velicirator in action :-)

Here you go; dinosaurs with feathers.8-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNAe0X01psc

But I have seen the wagtail in constant movement looking for food.
Almost like a harvester. Sweet looking birds, but they sure are
greedy.

--
MaritimTim