Actually anybody who can carve the wishbone out of a turkey with an electric
knife without messing up the bird is a surgeon in my book. :^)
Kent Gittings

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of aimcompute
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 4:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: The brute force school of photography

Anyone who uses salt is a chemist.
Anyone who uses a hammer is a carpenter.
Anyone with a lawn is a gardener.
Anyone who cooks is a gourmet.
Anyone who writes is a writer.
Anyone who read this far must be really bored the day before New Years.

Tom C.

Axually Bill, itsh like shaying anyboty with a lischense to praktis
medishine is a phisiician.