On Sat, 16 May 2009 17:52 -0500, "Nick Wright"
<nickwright1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The past several months I've been trying to figure out who I am as a
> photographer. Turns out there wasn't anything really to figure out,
> just took me a while to figure that out.
>
> That said, I've started a new photo blog dedicated to the photos that
> I've been making all the while I've been trying to figure out what I
> didn't need to figure out.
>
> You can get there using the same old address, I forwarded it to the
> new blog. http://www.nickdavidwright.com/

Some great work there - like the 'Boy on train' and 'Dandelion',
particularly.

> But in honor of my newly realized mission statement I dug out some old
> work and posted it to the blog as well.
>
> I apologize that this is from my in-between Pentax period (also known
> as the Dark Ages [i.e.- Canon]). But one of my favorite lightning
> pictures:
>
> http://kansasphotography.wordpress.com/2009/05/08/lightning/
>
> Thanks for your time and for putting up with my wiffle-waffling.

Dramatic shot.  Was that a long exposure recording several lightning
flashes over the exposure period or did those flashes all occur at the
same time?

(I'll put up with your wiffle-waffle if you put up with my
jibber-jabber....)

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters