On 6/5/09, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

>  This'll have links to pictures of my current racecar and daily driver
>  http://red4est.com/miata

About 8 years ago I almost had my wife convinced to let me turn her
'94 Miata into a Spec Miata.  Since we already had the car, the
conversion would be relatively cheap, as far as race cars go.  It was
then that she realized her baby (the car, not me) very well might not
come home intact, and that's how my racing career ended before it got
started.

Those are some really interesting photos you have there, Larry.

--
Scott Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008