John Sessoms escreveu:
From: "Bob W"
> > Clearly Apple is some religion... now once upon a time there was a > difference - long ago, before they all started using the same > hardware. > > Granted, their OS is better than windows - but then, what isn't??? :-) >

I'm reliably informed that Marburg Disease isn't.

Bob

Well, just so you know, Apple came out with an update for their Quicktime player, which hung up after installing and wouldn't close and wouldn't get out of the way so I could continue reading the thread on Quicktime which required Task Manager to eventually get rid of prompting my rant about "Why does ...".

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
http://techmit.com.br/luizfelipe/