----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms"
Subject: Re: Consumer Reports on "cool cameras"

FWIW, the two vehicle manufacturers who have sued Consumers Union over product reviews were Suzuki and Isuzu - both Japanese companies. Neither was able to collect.

I remember the Isuzu one. I bought a Trooper anyway. It wasn't a good vehicle, but not for the major reason CR reported, which was tippyness. One really did have to set the vehicle up to fail to get it to roll, though it wouldn't surprise me to find it was easier to roll than other vehicles of it's ilk. My Trooper was bad because of a fatally flawed and I think undersized GM transmission.

William Robb