Yep! And it came to mind:-).
Paul
On Jul 26, 2009, at 12:22 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:

"I'm back." Isn't that a line in the movie The Shining? ;-). Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul stenquist" <pnstenqu...@comcast.net >
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:06 PM
Subject: I'm back

PDML came back on line for me at about the same time as Ann has said it came on for her, and we went out at approximately the same time as well. Coincidence? We don't use the same ISP. Very strange. Of course I badgered comcast relentlessly, and they admitted that PDML was blocked. For a while they couldn't seem to fix it. More strangeness. But I'm pleased to be back.
Paul