I went to Penn Camera some days ago (sounds odd, doesn't it? ;-) ),
but Pentax was all but non-existent there. Few old manual lenses in
the used gear department, nothing in the new gear department. When
asked whether they had K-7 battery, the clerk indicated that he had no
idea what I was talking about and asked for the part number or some
such...

--
Boris