2009/8/11 Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>:
> No, I was asking about small private aircraft, you know flying for fun
> and pulling some sharp turns and gee-numbers.

IIRC, there was some bloke who wanted to send a camera into space with
a weather balloon. He chose a Pentax K10D to do the job because it
seemed to be the sturdiest alternative available. The camera survived
the return impact and delivered a great series of images.

Have fun, Boris. You'll chicken out before the camera does. :-)

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com