Is there a support group for that?

AlunFoto wrote:
Not to mention that there are IT guys with too many lenses... :-)

Jostein

2009/8/25  <eactiv...@aol.com>:
In a message dated 8/25/2009 12:52:37 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
eckina...@gmail.com writes:
Well, I'll try to make my  posts and mostly pictures interesting and
hope I'll fit  in.

Cheers
Ecke
Lest I forget: Thump!  =)

You've haikued it that you already do.

Welcome,  Ecke. (As you know lots of IT people here too in addition to
those with too many  lenses.)

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn
fool, and he might possibly be a damned soul; but if he may not, he is not a
free man any more than a dog.

        --G. K. Chesterton