Hi!

I've posted two full PEFs on my web site. The time difference between them is like 5 mins. The light was coming from the window and the sun was fairly up in the sky for 7:10am or thereabouts.

Initially, the little brain locked itself at something like uncorrected tungsten lighting. Then I played with WB settings some and returned all back to where it was. It took 3-4 mins. Then it started giving me these subtle yet annoying purple/magenta skin tones.

Since both shots are of my little daughter, I won't put the links on public list. Please contact me off-list if you want to have a look at these PEFs.

Frankly, I am quite troubled by this kind of behavior of the camera. The intermittent problems such as this are the worst case scenario should I have to pay a visit to the local service.

Boris