See below...

-p

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
and the address for those files would be ... ?

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Boris Liberman<bori...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

*Since both shots are of my little daughter, I won't put the links on public
list. Please contact me off-list if you want to have a look at these PEFs.*

Frankly, I am quite troubled by this kind of behavior of the camera. The
intermittent problems such as this are the worst case scenario should I have
to pay a visit to the local service.

Boris

follow the directions.