Hello PDML!

Several brands, such as Hoya and Rodenstock (the ones I can easily buy
in Portugal), have filters design for digital cameras and the other
filters for film cameras.

Is this just marketing or do these filters 'excel' when used in
digital cameras?  If they 'excel' with digital cameras, which is their
behavior when used in film cameras, compared to as similar as possible
(?!?) 'film filters'?

BTW, I want to buy two circular polarizing filters.

Thanks in advance!

--
Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta
ille nihil dubitat quem nulla scientia dictat