I really only made it into two museums, both of the Smithsonian Air
and Space Museums at the National Mall and the Hazy Center near Dulles
Airport. (http://www.nasm.si.edu/)  We also had a tour of the US
Capitol Building.

Still reviewing photos, but I would say that the DA 12-24 was well used.

- Pat