I agree, and I would tighten it up a bit to lessen/remove the blank space, expecially along the top, bottom & RH side.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miserere" <miser...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO - Great Grandpa's Store

Doe,

I love this shot! It has a fantastic old feel to it with that
overblown sky. I suspect that if you'd taken the shot "properly", it
wouldn't have looked unique such as it does now.

I wouldn't mess with the tree, but maybe a bit of vignetting would add
a nice touch, but vignetting is up to taste (I happen to like it).

Cheers,

--M.

--
http://www.EnticingTheLight.com