Hi Rob,

Actually, I didn't know that. I'm glad you explained.

Since you have experience with the Pentax, were there any problems caused
by its only having a 5 blade aperture? (I'm wondering specifically about
little pentagonal highlights)

And if both score on image quality, then a choice between the two would
swing on the failings or virtues of rangfinders compared to SLRs.

Definitely food for thought--probably good that both are out of reach at
the moment. <g>

Much obliged,
Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]