On Oct 12, 2009, at 1:46 PM, William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul stenquist"
Subject: Re: Geso: Jacqueline

On Oct 12, 2009, at 12:32 PM, William Robb wrote:

Jacqueline was a lot of fun to work with.
I'm having a bugger of a time with my monitor calibration, so I'm not certain if the colour is off or not.
A bit of feedback regarding that would be appreciated.

The images are very heavily processed

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/gesos/jacqueline/ index.html

Techie stuff:
K-7, 77mm LTD.

Enjoy

William Robb

I like some of the poses. The white chair and light background is a nice touch. Overall, a bit contrasty and bright. Color leans a bit toward orange/ brown skin tones. It could pass for natural, but I suspect you'll want to tweak it when you get your monitor situation back in order.

Hi Paul, thanks for the input.
She is from Chile, and is Spanish/Indian, so she is quite a bit darker skinned than yer average white girl. Brownish I can live with, as she has pretty brown skin, orange is not good at all.

I saw only a hint of orangish tint in some of them. The shots definitely lean heavily toward brown. I think you're quite close on the color, but the contrast and brightness of the monitor is probably misleading you a bit.
Paul
William Robb