Dario Bonazza wrote:
For those having some spare time at hand, here is a new picture gallery of mine, shot last Saturday at a Dolcenera concert in Ravenna.
http://www.dariobonazza.com/dolce1e.htm
http://www.dariobonazza.com/dolce2e.htm

I went there just out of curiosity, but it ended up being a terrific show, so I'm very glad I didn't miss it.

Most pictures were shot @ ISO 1600 with K20D + Sigma EX 2.8/200mm, hence the well-visible flare and ghost images in some pics, which don't hurt so much in this case. On the contrary, I've purposedly gone after those 'effects' more than once during the show. A few shots are taken with my trusty FA 24-90.

Enjoy, if you feel like that. Nothing really new there, hence comments are welcome, but not sought after spasmodically.

Dario

Really dynamic. Love it

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc