In a message dated 10/15/2009 11:43:36 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
l...@red4est.com writes:
Someone was asked if his Dodge  Viper got him action with the
women. His reply was "Nope, but if I was  interested in teenaged boys,
it'd be great".

Guys would occasionally  tease me about a Miata being a "chick's car".
After years of hanging out with  the MG crowd, where X and Y
chromosomes approach parity, I *love* driving a  car where a lot of the
owners are women.

A minority of  women are interested in cars, ergo the cars that guys drive.

Marnie aka  Doe