In a message dated 11/19/2009 9:45:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cagu...@earthlink.net writes:
Great shot, Marnie!  Another terrific  shot.  Cheers, Christine
==========
Thanks, Christine!

Marnie :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Roberts"  <m...@robertstech.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"  <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:00 PM
Subject:  Re: PESO - Photographic Competition

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:29:20  -0500, you wrote:

>On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 2:00 PM,   <eactiv...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> A grab shot. Just for  fun.
>>
>>  http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/comp.htm
>>
>Har!
>
>I  think it's brilliant.  And funny.
>
>Wonderful  shot!

Three thoughts come to mind:

1 - Sympathetic: Anyone who  could look at that scene and *not* want to
get a photogarph of it has  something wrong with them

2 - Snarky: I think Marnie got a better photo  than any of them did

3 - Bizarre: That tripod without a camera or a  photographer!

--
Mark Roberts
Photography &  Multimedia