>What are the best ways to save the 'selected messages' ?
>I have been saving those in notepad/word document, however, find too
>cumbersome to do the job.  Any faster way, please ?

        When I used to get the list as individual mail messages, I moved the mail
to another folder to keep it.  It was easy and I found I did this a lot.
        Before the website was "fixed", I could save an article I saw on it by
replying to it and changing the reply address to myself.  Not quite as easy,
but still convenient, and I could copy it to home for permanent archival.  I
found I did this some.
        Now the website has been fixed and I find saving articles from it too
difficult to bother with.  If I wanted to through, I'd try saving the html
page from the browser.  However, I haven't missed it because I don't seem to
see much worthy of archiving anymore.  Not quite sure why that should be the
case (maybe I've just gotten blase about photography or something).

        BTW, if you trust the archives, they are searchable.  So perhaps you don't
need to save anything at all?

later,
patbob ([EMAIL PROTECTED])