From: Joseph McAllister
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
ReplyTo: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO - It's All a Plot
Sent: Dec 21, 2009 2:32 PM

On Dec 21, 2009, at 13:44 , P. J. Alling wrote:

>> Unfortunately, I'm still snowed in and my Mac can't run the
>> BlackBerry desktop software which is needed to change the signature
>> line.  Another glorious mystery of technology.

Another reason to get an iPhone...

When I look at buying a piece of hardware, if they don't have software
that will run on a Mac (without Windows piggybacking) I let the
proprietor know that's why I will not purchase it. It wouldn't take a
single man-day for Blackberry to have the software re-compiled for the
Mac in OS-X. Lazy buggers.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac