On 18/01/2010, paul stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> As long as one doesn't trample on the rights of others in the process.

I think the problem comes when those exercising their "rights"
infringe on everybody else which may be the case here, we all share
one relatively small globe and limited resources. Reorganising our
collective selves to reduce energy consumption and load on the planet
is simply insurance. There are climate change evangelists and sceptics
but if no one is absolutely sure what the situation is it can't hurt
to turn down the heat (so to speak) just in case.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours