In a message dated 1/17/2010 7:10:51 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
a...@mawz.ca writes:
When Al Gore's carbon footprint  gets down to even 2 orders of
magnitude higher than mine, I'll start  listening to him.

Who cares about Al  Gore?

There is plenty other evidence that were undergoing massive climate
change, now. It's not about to happen, it's already started  happening.

It's not about stupid personalities.

Marnie aka  Doe    I pity anyone who is denial. I hope you can tell your
grand kids how the increased smog, the increased storms, the loss of forests,
 the lost of arable land, the lost of oceanfront was all bogus.